|Bevelled Glass - Rectangles,Squares,Circles,Ovals|
|Box Parts - Hinges,Feet,Chain,etc.|
|Creator's Stained Glass Tools|
|Faceted and Smooth Jewels|
|Frits, Kilns & Accessories|
|Gemini Saw Company|
|Hand Tools: Cutters, Pliers & Accessories|
|Metals: Solder, Caming, Foil, Decorative Chain/Brass Banding|
|Mosaic Stepping Stone and Related Molds|
|Pens,Markers and Sundries|
|Printable Catalogue Sections|
|Soldering Irons & Accessories|
|Supplies - Stands, Paper, Clarity, Pens, Resist, Suction Cups...|
This glass is manufactured in Woodenville, Washington. It is an inexpensive and easy cutting glass making it an ideal selection for the novice as well as the craftsman. It is readily available in a multitude of colours and textures.
Listed here with stock number and description are all STANDARD Spectrum products available to the glass enthusiast. At this writing there are over 160 different combinations of colours, mixes and textures to choose from. New products are added regularly, while some may be discontinued over time.
- This glass is priced per square foot
- Our mail order sheets are: 12”x 16”= 1.33 sq. ft. each or 24”x 16”= 2.66 sq.ft. each
- For WATERGLASS our sheet sizes are: 10”x 16”= 1.12sq.ft. and 20”x16” = 2.24 sq.ft.
- Factory sheet size: 24” x 48”= 8 sq.ft. per sheet (opals, streakies, cathedral and baroque)
- Factory sheet size: 21” x 48”= 6.7 sq. ft. per sheet (waterglass)
Texture Codes: Most of the stock numbers listed below are for "smooth surface" Where a product is produced in an additional texture, it is suffixed as follows: